Classifieds Entertainment Eating
Today's Date: December 9, 2018 Not logged in | Login or Sign up!


Author: Anonymous Posted at: 01/26/2004 3:18 PM
i need a home for the summer
I need an apartment to sublet for the summer. One (pref.) or two bedroom. I go to school out of state but work at Fletcher Allen on break, including this summer. I need a place for June, July, and Aug. Even in May if thats when youre moving out...But if anyone has any information on even where to start looking I would appreciate it because its hard trying to figure this out while not being in Burlington.
802 363 0500
[email protected]

Message threads

Subject: Author:
Message  i need a home for the summer
Anonymous 01/26/2004 3:18 PM  


Chubby Muffin
Heart of the Village Inn
Mad River Glen
Many's Autobody
Our House Bistro
Stowe Mountain Resort
Sugarbush Resort
Top Hat Entertainment
Wheel House Designs, Inc.
Sneakers Bistro & Cafe
The Skinny Pancake

© 2018 CollegeXTRA.com, Inc. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use & Contact Us
groovyuv is in no way associated with University of Vermont in Burlington, VT or its website, http://www.uvm.edu