Classifieds Entertainment Eating
Today's Date: December 14, 2018 Not logged in | Login or Sign up!


Author: Erik Lahr Posted at: 07/18/2004 2:38 PM
trnsfer stdent looking for an apt
I will be a junior this fall, i transfered from Salem State College and need a place to stay. If you are interested in trying to find a place or have a room for rent my phone number is (802) 522-7498. Or email me at [email protected]

Message threads

Subject: Author:
Message  trnsfer stdent looking for an apt
Erik Lahr 07/18/2004 2:38 PM  


Chubby Muffin
Heart of the Village Inn
Mad River Glen
Many's Autobody
Our House Bistro
Stowe Mountain Resort
Sugarbush Resort
Top Hat Entertainment
Wheel House Designs, Inc.
Sneakers Bistro & Cafe
The Skinny Pancake

© 2018 CollegeXTRA.com, Inc. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use & Contact Us
groovyuv is in no way associated with University of Vermont in Burlington, VT or its website, http://www.uvm.edu