Home  

Classifieds Entertainment Eating
Today's Date: December 16, 2017 Not logged in | Login or Sign up!

Forum

Author: Chad Dudley Posted at: 09/24/2004 1:11 PM
Nice Redstone Apt room for rent!
I have a large furnished Redstone Apt room for rent. I currently live with two other males ages 20-21 that are uvm students. The apt is pretty big, includes two bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, the room for rent is upstairs, there is also a balcony and a parking space is included. Water is included, garbage, landry is right next door. Rent is 501$ a month and utilities are usually only like 25$. For the price, and the location and size of my room for rent, this apt is really a steal for anyone expecially if you are a UVM student. It will probably go fast so please contact me asap, apt is available for october 1st. All that you have to do is give me 501$ for rent and 501$ for a deposit that you will get back when you move out. So call me up and you can come by and see the apt and the room and make your decision. My name is Chad,number is 802-318-1291 or email me at ch_ad19@hotmail.com hope to hear from you soon.

Message threads

Subject: Author:
Time:
Message  Nice Redstone Apt room for rent!
Chad Dudley 09/24/2004 1:11 PM  

Businesses:
Chubby Muffin
Heart of the Village Inn
Mad River Glen
Many's Autobody
Nectars
Our House Bistro
Stowe Mountain Resort
Sugarbush Resort
Top Hat Entertainment
Wheel House Designs, Inc.
Restaurants:
Sneakers Bistro & Cafe
The Skinny Pancake

© 2017 CollegeXTRA.com, Inc. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use & Contact Us
groovyuv is in no way associated with University of Vermont in Burlington, VT or its website, http://www.uvm.edu