Classifieds Entertainment Eating
Today's Date: December 10, 2018 Not logged in | Login or Sign up!


Author: Henry Schober Posted at: 04/25/2005 9:19 AM
Going away in the fall? Need a subletter?
Im going to be a junior at UVM next year and I am going away in the summer and spring and am looking for a place to sublet for the Fall '05 semester. If you need a subletter for that time please let me know, [email protected], (267) - 236 2038.

Message threads

Subject: Author:
Message  Going away in the fall? Need a subletter?
Henry Schober 04/25/2005 9:19 AM  


Chubby Muffin
Heart of the Village Inn
Mad River Glen
Many's Autobody
Our House Bistro
Stowe Mountain Resort
Sugarbush Resort
Top Hat Entertainment
Wheel House Designs, Inc.
Sneakers Bistro & Cafe
The Skinny Pancake

© 2018 CollegeXTRA.com, Inc. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use & Contact Us
groovyuv is in no way associated with University of Vermont in Burlington, VT or its website, http://www.uvm.edu