Home  

Classifieds Entertainment Eating
Today's Date: October 18, 2017 Not logged in | Login or Sign up!

Forum

Author: Nicholas Howell Posted at: 07/06/2005 5:29 PM
Great Location Seeking New Tenant
I am currently renting a house with three of my friends at 48 University Terrace, directly across the street form the UVM Bookstore. The neighborhood is half student and half residential which makes for a tranquil environment. The house itself is a duplex with four people occupying each side and has wood floors, basement with washing machine and dryer (not coin operated), and a great walking path that runs behind the parking area. I will be leaving UVM to go to British Columbia, so I need to find a renter within a week or so of this post . . .be assured this location will sell quickly. Rent is $500 per month plus utilities, which run aprox. $50 during the summer (Gas, electric, cable, high speed internet, water and recycling). My room is available to move into August first, and I am looking for someone to replace me on a joint lease for the duration of the combined semesters (Aug 2005-May2006). My current roommates are all female and entering their senior year(s) at UVM. Everyone is respectful of the others privacy and share responsibility for tasks around the house. In addition, the renter has the option of buying a few items of furniture from me if they are of interest (new full bed/dresser and matching bed stand/wooden bookshelf. Feel free to contact me on my cell phone: (254) 913 3691 (that's Texas) or email me directly at: nhowell@uvm.edu. I will not be answering enquiries or posts through this website for the sake of time. Thanks, Nick

Message threads

Subject: Author:
Time:
Message  Great Location Seeking New Tenant
Nicholas Howell 07/06/2005 5:29 PM  

Businesses:
Chubby Muffin
Heart of the Village Inn
Mad River Glen
Many's Autobody
Nectars
Our House Bistro
Stowe Mountain Resort
Sugarbush Resort
Top Hat Entertainment
Wheel House Designs, Inc.
Restaurants:
Sneakers Bistro & Cafe
The Skinny Pancake

© 2017 CollegeXTRA.com, Inc. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use & Contact Us
groovyuv is in no way associated with University of Vermont in Burlington, VT or its website, http://www.uvm.edu