Home  

Classifieds Entertainment Eating
Today's Date: October 23, 2017 Not logged in | Login or Sign up!

Forum

Author: Anna Telensky Posted at: 02/08/2006 10:23 PM
Looking for 3rd roommate for apartment starting 06/01
My roommate and I are looking for a third person for a three bedroom apartment on Monroe St. (2 blocks from Church St., an 18 minute walk or 10 minute bikeride to campus). Here's a link with a picture- http://www.burlingtonapartments.net/units.php?tempid=740
It's $450 a month, the bedrooms are pretty small, but the setup is great, it's a nice quiet neighborhood, and the whole thing is very well kept. The back yard will also be perfect for gardening and having cookouts, and the landlord said she would buy us flowers if we wanted to do some landscaping. The lease starts on June 1st, but my roommate will be subletting for the summer, and I am going to try to find someone to sublet for the month of June (or maybe the whole summer if that doesn't work out), so you could move in in June or sublet.
We'll both be seniors at UVM, we're both pretty academic but we also like to hang out on the weekends. We don't mind going out, or having a few people over (especially for potlucks!) but we don't want to live with someone who is a big partier, or who will have the TV on all the time. We're also both pretty involved in activism and community service on and off campus, and would love to live with someone who has their own passions, but will be happy with anyone who is friendly, cleanish, and respectful. If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to email me at atelensk@uvm.edu.

Message threads

Subject: Author:
Time:
Message  Looking for 3rd roommate for apartment starting 06/01
Anna Telensky 02/08/2006 10:23 PM  
     Message  RE: Looking for 3rd roommate for apartment starting 06/01
Anna Telensky 04/13/2006 10:04 PM  

Businesses:
Chubby Muffin
Heart of the Village Inn
Mad River Glen
Many's Autobody
Nectars
Our House Bistro
Stowe Mountain Resort
Sugarbush Resort
Top Hat Entertainment
Wheel House Designs, Inc.
Restaurants:
Sneakers Bistro & Cafe
The Skinny Pancake

© 2017 CollegeXTRA.com, Inc. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use & Contact Us
groovyuv is in no way associated with University of Vermont in Burlington, VT or its website, http://www.uvm.edu