Home  

Classifieds Entertainment Eating
Today's Date: October 18, 2017 Not logged in | Login or Sign up!

Forum

Author: Anonymous Posted at: 04/30/2007 4:11 PM
Fully Furnished Single Bedroom next to UVM for Summer Sublet
Single, fully-furnished, key-lockable upstairs bedroom in a three-bedroom duplex. Bedroom includes a desk, desk chair, bookshelf, large closet, dresser, and full-sized bed. Two full bathrooms (one upstairs and one down), dining room, living room, small deck, and kitchen (w/ fridge, countertop dishwasher, and stove) are shared with my two current housemates (college students, non-smoking, working in Burlington for the summer).

The apartment is in Redstone Apartments, right next to UVM and is a 5 minute walk to a CCTA Old North End bus stop, which takes you downtown. The place is spacious and clean, maintenance is taken care of really fast, and the small porch overlooks a huge grass quad.

Available June 1st through August 25th (somewhat flexible). Utilities run about $50/mo per person, which includes electricity, hot water, wireless high speed internet, and digital cable. There’s a Laundromat in the complex, and there’s FREE off-street parking.

Give me an email at menace2686@yahoo.com, or call me at (631) 987-8218. Come check out the place!

-Jason

Message threads

Subject: Author:
Time:
Message  Fully Furnished Single Bedroom next to UVM for Summer Sublet
Anonymous 04/30/2007 4:11 PM  

Businesses:
Chubby Muffin
Heart of the Village Inn
Mad River Glen
Many's Autobody
Nectars
Our House Bistro
Stowe Mountain Resort
Sugarbush Resort
Top Hat Entertainment
Wheel House Designs, Inc.
Restaurants:
Sneakers Bistro & Cafe
The Skinny Pancake

© 2017 CollegeXTRA.com, Inc. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use & Contact Us
groovyuv is in no way associated with University of Vermont in Burlington, VT or its website, http://www.uvm.edu